How to set up workflow (VNC + Keeper)
1. Download and install Keeper application from Official website
Press “Set Up Your Account Now”
Then press Next in web-browser
Return to yours already installed Keeper Application and press Login
Paste your Verification Code and press Verify
Then type your master password and press Login
Set your Security Question
Click by your account and select Settings
Go to Settings → Security
Turn off Auto-logout
Turn on Stay Logged In
Go to Settings → KeeperFill → KeeperFill for apps and
set checkbox Continue running KeeperFill for Apps in…
This is necessary so that Keeper controls which field it inserts data into.
It does not collect any personal data.
VNC Viewer setup
1. Download vnc viewer from official website
2. Install and launch VNC Viewer app
accept terms and conditions
3. Using VNC Viewer without signing in.
Using Keeper to fill username and password in VNC Viewer to connect to remote workstation
Before proceeding to this step, send your corporate mail to the employee who sent you this instruction and wait until your entry appears in the Keeper
1. Selecting your item with username and password
On your Keeper account select item shared to you by your administrator. It’s will be very similar to screenshot below:
2. Copy an IP address from Notes field
3. Paste it into the relevant field in VNC Viewer:
and press Enter
4. Return to Keeper and click Launch record in KeeperFill for Apps
5. Fill username and password fields by KeeperFill
After a few seconds VNC asks you for a Username.
Press Ctrl/CMD+Shift+U to paste Username.
Or you may just put the mouse on username field in KeeperFill to fill it.
Or you may just put the mouse on password field in KeeperFill to fill it.
Ready! You are connected to your workstation!
Do not forget to send a message about a successful connection to the employee who sent you this instruction.